||Purpose: Inspire those who can impact the transformation of undergraduate STEM education across the continent.
Goal: Bring together an audience to discuss and plan how higher education should be tranformed in order to engage and develop the STEM workforce of tomorrow.
- Dr. Freeman Hrabowski, III, President of the University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Dr. Adrianna Kezar, Professor of Higher Education, University of Southern California
- Dr. Linda Slakey, Consultant, AAU STEM Initiative
- Mr. Howard Gobstein, SMTI Co-Director and the Executive Vice President for Research, Innovation and STEM Education at APLU
The conference themes include:
- Supports and barriers for transformation
- Learning spaces, technology and infrastructure
- Faculty development for educational innovation
- Understanding transformation through assessment