Students will know… (understand)
• What key knowledge and skills will students acquire as a result of this unit?
- Representations are used to illustrate properties of biological molecules and macromolecules.
- A protein kinase is part of protein signaling network that can alter protein-protein interactions.
• What should they eventually be able to do as a result of such knowledge and skills?
Students will be able to…
- identify amino acids and the different kinds of bonds that fold a peptide hormone into a three-dimensional shape.
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows: