Welcome to the Higher Education PageSTEMEdhub.org is devoted to Transforming Education: from Innovation to Implementation at all levels of education including Higher Education.
STEMEdhub.org has the following HigherEd projects:
- AAU Undergraduate STEM Education InitiativeAAU has launched a five-year initiative in collaboration with our member universities to improve the quality of undergraduate teaching and learning in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields.
- CLEERhub is a digital habitat with the mission to address the continued need for developing engineering education researchers by leveraging the success of past NSF-funded programs such as RREE, ISEE and CAEE and the expertise gained by various project team members. Once it's own hub, CLEERhub now lives as a group on STEMEdhub.org.
- IAShub the Institute for Accessible Science (IAS) has the mission to promote greater inclusion of persons with disabilities (PWDs) in science and engineering careers through the physical accommodation of individuals, dissemination of information, providing support and enrichment activities for stakeholders, and targeted research activities. Once it's own hub, IAShub now lives as a group on STEMEdhub.org.
- Integrating Statistical Analysis and Experimental Design into Life Science Education project sponsored by HHMI
The collaborative project led by Dennis Minchella, professor and associate head of Biological Sciences, is a partnership among six faculty members from three colleges (Science, Agriculture, and Engineering) which plans to inject statistics and experimental analysis into the biology curriculum at all levels.
- The Center for Authentic Science Practice in Education (CASPiE) is a multi-institutional collaborative effort designed to address major barriers to providing research experiences to younger undergraduate science students.
- IMPACT Instruction Matters Purdue Academic Course Transformation.