Steps to Access the Eye Tracker
- Read use agreement.
- Request an orientation time.
- Download, print, and sign use agreement.
- Attend orientation and submit signed use agreement.
- Create an account on the STEMEdhub.org website. Request membership in eye tracker user group at https://stemedhub.org/groups/eyetrackusers.
- When group membership has been approved, access to the online reservation calendar is granted. Create an account on the calendar website using your Purdue email (no password is required). A confirmation email will be sent, then you can begin making reservations.